Green Tips while traversing
- Commute by bus, bike, walking, or carpooling. Cut your gas cost in half by riding with just one other person.
- Consider using the most efficient transportation method for each trip. You could even go car-free!
- If you have to drive, drive efficiently. Speeding, accelerating fast, and braking hard waste gas.
- Don’t idle your car when not required. Turn off your engine when stopped for more than 30 seconds.
- Check tire pressure every month and get a tune-up when recommended. You could raise your fuel efficiency up to 40%.
- Check your car for oil or other leaks, and recycle motor oil.
- Take your car to the car wash instead of washing it in the driveway.