Menu
Cart
Tera's Whey Protein - Rbgh Free - Fair Trade Dark Chocolate - 24 Oz

Tera's Whey Protein - Rbgh Free - Fair Trade Dark Chocolate - 24 Oz

Tera's Whey

  • 2999


NEW Larger Size - 24oz. Fair Trade Certifiede Pure Nutrition Great Taste Gluten Free
Non-GMO 20g Protein per serving Wisconsin Dairye Dark Chocolate: Celebrated centuries ago as a health-enhancing food of the Gods. Better known today as a sinfully sweet temptation. We return to its roots. Fair Trade cacao beans, rich, real, dark chocolate flavor. Beneficial antioxidants. Naturally Healthy Protein: 20g of naturally complete protein and naturally low carbohydrates - a great tasting recipe for a healthy diet.
Ingredients : Serving Size: 2 Scoops (28 g) Servings per Container: About 24 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories 110 Calories from Fat 15 Total Fat 2 g 3% Saturated Fat 1 g 5% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 50 mg 17% Sodium 45 mg 2% Total Carbohydrate 5 g 2% Dietary Fiber 1 g 4% Sugars 2 g Protein 20 g Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 10% Iron 10% Other Ingredients: Dairy whey protein concentrate, organic cocoa* (processed with alkali), organic stevia leaf extract, sunflower lecithin. *Fair Trade Certifiede by Fair Trade USA Contains MILK Packaged in a plant that handles, stores, and processes milk, egg, soy, and wheat. Warnings Notice: This product is a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
Country of origin : USA
Gluten Free : Yes
Wheat Free : Yes
Kosher : Yes
Size : 24 OZ
Pack of : 1

Product Selling Unit : each

We Also Recommend